|Widow's Jar Ministries, Inc. was founded by Sandy Van Vlymen and Shelia Puckett in 2004 and was incorporated and granted 501(c)3 tax exempt status in 2005.
Desiring to meet some of the personal and ministry needs of missionaries on the field, and to minister to the needy, we are presently servicing the requests of missionaries, pastors, orphanages and the poor throughout the world.
It is only as a result of the generous donations of fellow Christians, who desire to assist in these needs and have chosen to do so through us, that we are able to assist.
Sandy Van Vlymen and Shelia Puckett pack
boxes to be shipped to orphanges overseas
|Widow's Jar Ministries' Doctrinal Statement
1. We believe that the Bible is God's Word, fully inspired by Him and is our rule for faith and practice.
2. We believe in one God, revealed in 3 persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the virgin birth and absolute sinlessness of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in the sacrificial death by the shedding of blood of Jesus Christ for the sins of mankind.
5. We believe in the literal, bodily, physical resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
6. We believe that salvation is by God's grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the literal, bodily, physical return (second coming) of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the reality of Heaven as the eternal home of the redeemed, and a literal Hell as the eternal torment of the unsaved.
|Download and print the Widow's Jar Ministries Brochure|
Copyright © 2011 Widows Jar Ministries, INC. All rights reserved. Designed and developed by Focus Into Design. LLC